Services we offer
Income Tax Preparation
Incorporating in Washington State
Tips: Organizing your receipts
Starting  your new business
Corporation or Sole Proprietor?
How to contact us
How to find us: Map

For more information about our tax services please visit us at           www.jc-taxservices.com

Did you miss any deductions or credits last year?

Even if you already filed your return... You still may qualify for more money back... Give us a call or write to us and we will check the return filed by you or somebody else FOR FREE! If we find any errors we will file an amended return for you. 

So give us a call or email us and let us help you with your personal and business taxes. Forms and necessary statements include:

  • Personal Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
  • Rental Properties Return (Schedule E)
  • Business/sole-proprietorship (Schedule C)
  • Partnerships (Form 1065)
  • S-Corporations (Form 1120S)
  • Corporations (Form 1120)
  • LLC (Schedule C, 1065 or 1120S)
  • All other necessary forms and worksheets

BOOKKEEPING EXPERTS CO                                                         (Juanita Bay Office Center)                                                              9757 NE Juanita Drive                                                                  Kirkland, WA 98034

Call us at: (425) 417-4401 or click here to "Write to us" or e-mail to: james@bookkeeping-experts.com