We can help you incorporate your business with Washington Secretary of State.
Only one owner? No problem, Washington State allows you to create your own corporation, even if you are the only owner of your business.
Our services include:
- Filing the necessary paperwork with the Secretary of State
- New company By-laws
- Services of Registered Agent
- Filing the annual report
- Minutes of meetings for shareholders and board of directors
- Filing the Master Business Application
- Filing the necessary forms with the Federal Government
BOOKKEEPING EXPERTS CO. (Juanita Bay Office Center) 9757 NE Juanita Drive Kirkland, WA 98034
Call us at: (425) 417-4401 or click here to "Write to us" or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org